Saturday, July 23, 2011

Adventures with: A Random Music Challenge

I decided to push myself a little and illustrate five songs in one picture each. I didn't skip any because they were hard, stupid, something I didn't want you to know that I had, etc. It's not as good as it could be, but my mind is otherwise occupied - it is July, after all. Regardless, I hope you enjoy (because I plan on doing it again very soon).

Waiting - Middle Class Rut


Friends on the Other Side - Princess and the Frog Soundtrack


Bewitched Theme Song


Tomorrow Never Knows - Sucker Punch Soundtrack


Lightning Crashes - Live

2 comments:

  1. I'm lmao but I do think you could have reached a bit more for the bewitched song. I mean come it's Elizabeth Montgomery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I already lost interest in the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete